Symthson. Saunders. Here’s what happens when two design giants collaborate……Read more →
Our House Tours are back, and this year with an extra twist! We’re hosting our House Tours Plus day out in Notting Hill, London on 9 May 2014, and we’ve love for you to join us to look around some fantastic homes in support of charity Crisis in association with Farrow and Ball.
Tickets are £75 each and include:
* Access to four stylish houses in Notting Hill, previously featured in Livingetc
* Tour of the specially curated Livingetc House
* An inspiring design talk at the Electric Cinema
* Exclusive offers at local stores
* A three-month print subscription to Livingetc (this can added to the end of any existing subscription)
To celebrate the event launch, we’re giving away a pair of tickets worth £150. To enter, tell us (or show us) on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram what you’re most proud of in your home, with the hashtags #LivingetcWin and #LivingetcHouseTours by Monday 7th April 2014.
Don’t forget to check our terms and conditions.Read more →
This week, the winners of the 2014 Dulux Colour Awards were announced at a very colourful ceremony at The Old Truman Brewery in East London. After the nominees were declared in January, the winners of the seven categories were whittled down from the shortlisted few by an expert panel of industry insiders (including our very own Deputy Editor Neil McLennan). And the winners are….Read more →